Wisconsin Medical Society Insurance & Financial Services, Inc.; dba: WisMed Assure
TITLE: Disability and Life Insurance Specialist
REPORTS TO: WisMed Assure President or Senior Agent Mentor
UPDATED: December 2019
This is a career-defining opportunity for a highly motivated Life & Disability Sales Agent to earn an unlimited income by helping healthcare professionals enhance their financial confidence and security. Our target market allows you to focus on a very desirable niche with the partnership and backing of the Wisconsin Medical Society.
- Are your talents are recognized and rewarded with unlimited up-side compensation?
- Are you a people person with a passion to educate professionals about their financial health?
- Do you find it easy to talk with people and inspire them to take action?
- Do you value working on a team of insurance and financial professionals who have deep expertise in serving physician and other healthcare professionals?
WisMed Assure is a multi-line independent insurance agency established in 1975, based in Madison. We provide insurance and risk management services for the healthcare industry and strive to be the “Lifetime Financial Partner” to our clients. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of the Wisconsin Medical Society, the professional association for physicians in Wisconsin, and support their value proposition to help physicians “Be Secure.” Our number one job is to protect our client’s financial security, so they can focus on delivering the best healthcare to their patients.
This position requires ingenuity, creativity and persuasion in the development of relationships both inside the organization, with current members and prospects, and outside. We’re looking for a person with innovative thoughts and ideas to collaborate with the Medical Society, Medical Schools and other Healthcare Professional groups. We seek a tenacious, thoughtful person who has the desire to be financially and professionally successful.
This is a full-time exempt position and can be based out of our Madison or Milwaukee offices. We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes:
- Combination Salary + Commission and Bonus Potential with Paid Time Off
- Office Overhead & Support, Licensing, CE, Marketing and Travel Expense Reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability plans
- 401(k) plan with a company match
- Wisconsin Insurance License for Life & Health with preferably 2+ years of proven sales experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree – finance, economics, psychology or related is a plus
- Willingness to travel statewide with a valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- Strong communication and presentation skills and social media savvy
- This is a fulltime position requiring attendance during core business hours. The employee must be able to work under short deadlines and compressed schedules in a work environment characterized by rapid change, minimal lead times, and intense interpersonal demands. This requires daily use of a computer, using various software application with exposure to a normal physical office environment.
If you are interested in this great opportunity email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. We are an equal opportunity employer.