We are passing along a communication sent today by the Wisconsin Medical Society about two resources we are making available to members and non-members to help support their service during this pandemic. We apologize if you are receiving this twice.
Many of our clients have asked about help with the following: Navigating all the Federal Acts and small business loan opportunities related to COVID-19 Moving services to a Telehealth platform You can find details for both these opportunities below.
Shawna Bertalot, CIC, ACI
The Wisconsin Medical Society is working to support health care professionals through this crisis. We have partnered with organizations to develop resources to help you care for your patients and manage your business. Two such opportunities can be found below.
Webinar – How the Stimulus Can Help You
the COVID-19 crisis continues, there are wide-ranging resources
available for physicians and health care professionals. However,
identifying which resources would benefit your health care practice is
difficult. The Wisconsin Medical Society (WisMed), gener8tor and WisMed
Assure are here to help protect your practice and your employees.
Join gener8tor, WisMed and WisMed Assure for a free webinar about the government resources available to independent physicians and health care practices, as it relates to the stimulus package.
Here are just some of the great topics that will be covered:
- Which federal grant/loan programs is my business eligible for?
- SBA Disaster Loan (e.g. Economic Injury Disaster Loan or EIDL)
- CARES Act and the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Register below to receive the link for the live webinar.
When: April 7 at 7 a.m.
The webinar will be made available as a COVID-19 resource on the Society’s website after the event.
The Wisconsin Medical Society has partnered with Valet Health, an
innovative health care digital marketing company, to offer a streamlined
– and HIPAA compliant – telehealth start-up service during the
As a part of this partnership, the following fully managed services are being made available:
- Startup fee is waived ($350 value)
- Room set-up (create a virtual waiting room, the dedicated space for where clinicians will see patients during a telehealth visit)
- How-to documentation
- An email communications template to educate patients about the availability of telehealth visits
- A website banner notification for telehealth appointments for WordPress websites
- Telehealth template page for patient education
- $75 per month per clinician charge for continuation of service, if desired
It is imperative at this time to be inclusive in our efforts to overcome this virus; therefore, the Society is offering this service to members and nonmembers.
Please click below to learn more or contact Jim Lorence with questions.