Open enrollment season is upon us. Here is a list you can use to ensure your employee benefit program for 2020 is implemented without a hitch.
Has your advisor:
- Requested a census?
- Reviewed alternative carrier market options?
- Presented a plan level review of your benefits (i.e. deductibles)?
- Discussed Open Enrollment and your employee forms?
- Provided a Benefit Booklet for your employees?
- Updated your Summary Plan Description (SPD)?
- Reviewed the legally required group health plan notices for employees? *
If any item on this list causes you concern, or you have any questions about how to make your 2020 employee benefits plan the best ever, we can help.
Contact our director of group benefits, Chris Noffke, GBDS.