On the Front Lines
- Gofundme for PPE in WI
- Retired Physicians Returning for COVID Crises in Wisconsin – Medical Liability Protection
- Physicians Testing Positive for Coronavirus – March 19, 2020
- Need to Know Articles – March 19, 2020
Human Resources & Benefits
- Wismed Assure Clients remember HR360 is available to you; a comprehensive employment law, human resource needs as well as a continuously updated COVID-19 resources. If you need help accessing this resource, please contact your agent.
- Telehealth Jump Start
- Resources to Navigate Stimulus Loans & Utilize Telehealth in Your Practice – April 4, 2020
At WisMed Assure, we understand the impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on many of our clients. We are actively advocating relief options with multiple insurance carriers and often certain criteria must be met and exclusions may apply. We would be happy to help you navigate any questions you have at this time. If you need help sorting through this, email your agent today to see if you qualify for the credits.
Medical Malpractice Q&A Resources from leading carrier websites:
- Covid-19 Crisis Prompts OCI Guidance to Insurers
- What’s Next for Physicians, Clinicians and Health Systems? the Coronavirus and Your Insurance
- COVID-19 – WI Response Retired Physicians License & Liability Coverage