By WisMed Assure Service Team
With the intention of easing administrative burden for WisMed Assure client physicians, several of our Medical Professional Liability (MPL) carriers have significantly reduced or suspended asking for renewal applications over the past few years. While this does save time, renewal applications were an opportunity to touch base, review and discuss any changes to your practice that could impact your premium or coverage.
Please contact WisMed Assure if any of the following changes have occurred or are anticipated in your practice:
- Have any health care professionals changed practice procedures, such as added or reduced surgical procedures?
- Have you contracted with any independent health care professionals to provide services?
- Are any physicians changing their practice hours? How many hours per week are they working now?
- Have you added or changed your use of telemedicine?
- If you are a Wisconsin Medical Society Member with Medical Professional Liability coverage through ProAssurance, you can earn premium credit on your renewal by completing their online risk management coursework. If you are not a member and would like to become one, please let us know.
Contact your agent or email@example.com 608.442.3810 with any questions or changes to your practice.
WisMed Assure is the Wisconsin Medical Society’s insurance agency – profits earned support the mission of the Medical Society.