We are pleased to announce that a veteran insurance professional, Jim Davis, will be joining WisMed Assure as of Monday, July 12th as Vice President Medical Professional.
Jim has an incredible amount of Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance, Medical Professional, Work Comp, Management and Cyber Liability experience. Jim has also been in direct sales most of his career and has many contacts in the Wisconsin market, especially with hospitals. Jim’s primary focus will be developing new business relationships and opportunities with hospitals, clinics, physician groups and other medical service providers.
While Jim’s focus is on the P&C lines of insurance, he also looks forward to partnering with Chris, Tom and Mark to make Employee Benefits, Individual Income Protection and Financial Advisory referrals.
Here’s what Jim says about the opportunities ahead.
“I am truly excited because it is such a unique opportunity. I believe everything I’ve done to date in the insurance industry has led me to this. Here’s why I think this opportunity is so special:
- I firmly believe the backing of the Wisconsin Medical Society is an enormous differentiator and clearly separates us from competing agents and agencies.
- Likewise, being the only Wisconsin based Insurance Agency, Financial Services Firm that exclusively serves the healthcare community brings great value to our clients. In other words, everyone in our organization is in healthcare. Most, if not all other agencies, work in manufacturing, transportation, contractors, etc. By focusing on healthcare, we are able to continuously develop unequalled expertise.
- I like the “Your financial partner for life” tag line because it is true. Not only are we committed to serving our clients for life, we are also committed to helping them protect and enhance the lives of the patients and people they serve.
- Offering a complete array of financial services helps us to not only round out accounts, but also helps to cement our relationships.
- Relationships are the key, and that has always been the foundation of my success. People do business with people they like and trust because after all, what we offer is a promise, and they count on us to deliver by providing the financial services and appropriate solutions they need.