By Mark Ziety, CFP®, AIF®, Senior Advisor, WisMed Financial
Join us for online educational sessions presented by WisMed Financial exclusively for Wisconsin Medical Society members. Session topics include retirement planning, social security and tax planning. Be sure to register – the replay and materials will be provided even if you miss the live event.
Social Security; $111,000 More
September 9 from 12:00-12:30 p.m.
- Ideal for anyone age 59 and over who has not filed for Social Security
- With more than 2,700 rules and 567 separate filing strategies, 96% of people fail to make the optimal claiming decision and miss out on $111,000 of benefits for the average household1
- Uncover various claiming strategies whether single, married, widowed or divorced
- Optimize Social Security timing
Medicare Open Enrollment
October 19 from 12:00-12:30 p.m.
- Ideal for anyone age 65 or older
- The A, B, C and D puzzle of Medicare
- Pros and cons of original Medicare versus Medicare Advantage
- Wisconsin Medicare supplements are unique compared to other states
- Tips when shopping for a policy
Year-end Tax Planning Workshop
November 18 from 12:00-12:30 p.m.
- Ideal for everyone
- This is a hands-on workshop, so bring your 2021 tax return
- Review key tax numbers
- Adjust your taxable income and deductions for 2022, 2023 and beyond
6 Keys to Retirement Success
January 20 from 12:00-12:45 p.m.
- Ideal for anyone approaching or in retirement
- Social Security benefits
- Bridging the health insurance gap between early retirement and Medicare
- Generating income from investments
- Identifying a long-term care plan with or without insurance
- Estate plan considerations
- Optimizing the retirement tax bracket drop and rebound
To register, click here.
For personalized help eliminating debt, investing smart and securing retirement, please contact Mark Ziety, CFP®, AIF® 608.442.3750.
1. The retirement solution hiding in plain sight. InvestmentNews. (2020, June 12). Retrieved August 4, 2022, from https://www.investmentnews.com/whitepapers/the-retirement-solution-hiding-in-plain-sight